Legal Resume Revision & Writing Service
Attorney resumes, Paralegal resumes, Law student resumes
A strong resume and cover letter are critical to getting job interviews, but much of the advice online (and by resume writing companies) isn’t targeted to legal resumes. As an experienced lawyer with years of hiring and interviewing experience, I have reviewed hundreds of legal resumes for lawyers, law students, and paralegals and written dozens of legal resumes. As a certified professional resume writer (CPRW) and active member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches, I stay on top of trends in resume writing and design, and I know what stands out and what blends in. I use that knowledge to create professional, impactful documents designed to support you in building the legal career of your dreams in just over a week’s time.
Note: While some of my courses and trainings focus on young lawyers, I perform resume review and writing services for lawyers of varying seniority levels, positions, practice areas, and industries.
Here’s how it works:
1. Schedule a free consultation call to discuss your current resume and career goals. Prefer to write your own resume? Sign up for the mark-up service (details below).
2. If, after our chat, you want to move forward with my services, pay your invoice and submit your career questionnaire, which tells me a little bit more about your career and accomplishments.
3. I’ll get to work reviewing and revising your resume to highlight your achievements, make you shine, and ensure it is keyword optimized for your targeted jobs. If you sign up for the deluxe package, I’ll also draft a customized cover letter you can tweak to accompany your job applications. I may reach out with questions during this time and will send your new document(s) in word format within 7 days of receipt of your completed questionnaire for regular orders and 2 days for rush orders.
4. A 7-day revision period is included in your purchase. I want you to be satisfied, so for 7 days after I send you the document(s), you can request edits and revisions.
5. If you sign up for the deluxe package, you will also get access to Networking Made Easy, my online course designed to help you create a personalized networking plan to develop clients and get the legal job of your dreams, including scripts for key networking and job hunting communications. ($99 value)
Here’s What Some of My Clients Have Had to Say:
“Thank you! I wouldn’t have put together such an impressive resume or cover letter on my own!”
(Law firm lawyer looking to move in-house)
“The resume/cover letter was superb. I’m very happy with the results.”
(Recent law school grad looking for firm or in-house positions)
“The new resume looks great! It does a much better job showing off my achievements.”
(Law firm lawyer looking to lateral to another firm)
Know a law student or lawyer who could use a new resume? You can purchase an electronic gift card for my deluxe package here.
I’m Kelli Lanski, a licensed lawyer and Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) with over a decade of experience practicing law in big firms. I’m also the founder of The Career Files, LLC, a business dedicated to helping lawyers succeed at work through professional development and skills training, coaching, and resume writing services.