After months of work, I am thrilled to announce that my new ebook, Acing OCI, is available for purchase on Amazon. A comprehensive guide to the law firm interviewing process, it includes all the information I wish I had known as a law student interviewing for a law firm job, including:
- How OCI works, with tips for excelling at every stage of the process
- How to prepare for law firm interviews, including how to research law firms and what to look for to find the right firm for you
- Interviewing skills and interview etiquette: how to act during law firm interviews to make the best impression
- What law firm hiring partners and associates are looking for when interviewing law students
- Common law firm interview questions to prep and how to craft your answers to show off your qualifications, intelligence, and enthusiasm
- Smart questions to ask law firm lawyers
- How to distinguish between job offers
- Tips for job hunting outside of OCI
- How to impress at your summer associate position to improve your chances of getting an offer for post-graduation employment
I’ve talked to a number of law firm lawyers in putting Acing OCI together to ensure it includes up-to-the-minute advice to help you learn about and excel during the OCI process. Here’s what one former colleague had to say:
I had the great privilege of working closely with Kelli for more than a decade on some of the country’s largest antitrust litigations. Few lawyers could manage cases of this size and complexity with such ease, but what really set Kelli apart is her excellent judgment and emotional intelligence that comes through in spades in this helpful resource. As someone who interviews dozens of law students each year, I can attest that Kelli really knows what she is writing about in this guide. I just wish someone had demystified the process long ago when I went through the process!
Pick up your copy now:
This book is such an incredible resource! It’s been over a decade since I participated in OCI, but the section about questions to ask would have been so useful to me.